Bubble Bobble Quest is a brand new remake of the popular classic game "Bubble Bobble". The main heroes are two little dragons named Bub and Bob. They live in a magical world that has been flooded with insidious monsters who are now after our two little friends. But no worries! In spite of their size the dragons are brave and clever. Plus they have a magical ability to blow bubbles, which can entangle their enemies inside of them. Once the enemy is trapped, the bubbles can be easily popped by the little fellows.
The brand new story line along with the state-of-the-art innovative graphics, music and sound effects will simply blow your mind! Moreover, there are 10 new different types of dangerous monsters led by the Evil Troll, 100 levels, 150+ new items and bonuses, and a multiplayer mode!
Try it and you will definitely fall in love with this exciting new game!
» version 1.7 - posted on 2008-03-03
This version has joystick support.
» version 1.4 - posted on 2007-02-08
This version has joystick support.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Bubble Bobble Quest (ver. 1.7)
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* All copyrights to Bubble Bobble Quest are exclusively owned by the developer - the TERMINAL Studio.
* Bubble Bobble Quest is shareware.
* You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are not also allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
* Bubble Bobble Quest is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Buble Bobble Quest is with you, the licensee. Should the Bubble Bobble Quest prove defective, you assume the risk and liability for the entire cost of all necessary repair, service, or correction. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
* TERMINAL Studio does not warranty that the functions contained in the Bubble Bobble Quest will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Bubble Bobble Quest will be error-free or uninterrupted.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TERMINAL Studio disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the SOFTWARE, the accompanying written materials, and any accompanying hardware. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall TERMINAL Studio be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this TERMINAL Studio product, even if TERMINAL Studio has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by any other party. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
* You may make as many copies of the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package as you wish; you may give exact copies of the original SHAREWARE version of this distribution package; distribute the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Bubble Bobble Quest without written permission from all of the copyright holders. If you want to distribute Bubble Bobble Quest in a retail location, or as part of a hardware or software bundle, or on CD-ROM you must get PRIOR signed written permission from the TERMINAL Studio. the TERMINAL Studio reserves his right to withhold permission.
* You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the shareware version of this software and documentation as you wish; give exact copies of the original shareware version to anyone; and distribute the shareware version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above.
* Installing and using Bubble Bobble Quest signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Bubble Bobble Quest files from your storage devices and cease to use the product. * Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Bubble Bobble Quest on one computer. The registered version of Bubble Bobble Quest may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
* To obtain exclusive license to use Bubble Bobble Quest you have to contact with the TERMINAL Studio and get written permission.
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 the TERMINAL Studio - All Rights Reserved.